Santa is at Victoria Park and staying the whole festive season!
This Holiday Season will be bigger, brighter, and jollier than ever – Santa’s house will feature photos of Santa in his workshop, festive dancing lights, and nightly family activities!
Presented by the Teresina Larizza Charity – proceeds from Santa’s House photos go to support year-round initiatives to help sick and disadvantages kids in London!
As a lasting testament to his late Mother, Leo Larizza established the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation (TLC).
• Is a community-based charitable organization
• Is committed to assisting under-privileged and seriously ill children
• Provides gifts at Christmas, birthdays, special occasions
• Assists parents, siblings, caregivers
• Works with social service agencies such as Life Spin, Big Brothers/Sisters, Children’s Hospital
• Provides visits from Leo to every youngster hospitalized over Christmas at Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario
By giving to the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation you have the opportunity to make a huge difference in a small life!