Presented by The Legate-Wolfe Family,
London’s Only Family-Friendly Black Tie Event!
Children’s Magical Winter Ball is a one-of-a-kind evening with extravagant silent auction items, dinner and exciting surprises around every corner. Filled with family-friendly activities, crafts, and entertainment, this event is not to be missed!
This magical gala encourages families to support paediatric patients who access the Child Life Program at Children’s Hospital, London Health Sciences Centre.
When: Friday, December 1, 2023
Where: RBC Place London – 300 York Street, London Ontario
Magical Matching Family!
The Charabin family is matching all donations up to $25,000.
Click the DONATE button above and double your impact!
Your Magical Evening Awaits!
General Admission Tickets
General Admission tickets include family friendly activities, crafts, entertainment, dinner, a silent auction and many surprises! Doors open at 5 p.m.
VIP Experience Package
You and your family can party in style with a VIP Family Table. This exclusive package includes:
- Table for ten guests with distinctive decor and placement
- Access to the VIP Cocktail Reception
- Early access (4 p.m.) to the ballroom and activities
- Professional family photo
- Priority check-in services and two reserved parking spots
- Partial tax receipt
Thank You to Our Community Partners
For each dress purchased for Magical Winter Ball, Juniper Dress Boutique will give a 10% discount off the dress, and donate 10% of the cost of the dress to Children’s Health Foundation.
|Rent your tuxedo from Collins Formal Wear and they will donate 100% of the first 25 rentals back to Children’s Health Foundation and 50% for every rental after that.|
Child Life Program
Child Life is a holistic program that helps children and their families cope with hospitalization and illness through play, humour, and fun.
Hospitalization can have profound effects on a child’s self-image and esteem. Each year, the Child Life Program at Children’s Hospital helps more than 14,000 patients and their families to cope in so many ways.
This team of highly trained healthcare professionals helps children:
- Express difficult emotions safely and effectively during their hospital journey
- Learn about the elements of their care in meaningful and age-appropriate ways, taking the fear out of medical procedures
- Access safe and comforting spaces where kids can just be kids and parents can see their child smile again
- Connect with specialized medical professionals and programs that will alleviate their emotional, psychological and physical suffering.
How You Can Help
Your attendance at Children’s Magical Winter Ball will help bridge the gap between what government funding supports and what is needed to provide the best care possible for kids across our region. All proceeds from Magical Winter Ball help support the Child Life Program at Children’s Hospital!